Virus RNA extraction kit for manual use; 100 pieces
€ 175,45 € 69,00 ex. VAT
The product is intended to be used by professional users, such as technicians and physicians who are trained in molecular biological techniques. The kit provides high-quality RNA that is suitable for downstream applications, such as amplification or other enzymatic reactions.
- Lysis: The samples are lysed first in the presence of RNA lysis buffer, which allows the RNA to be released.
- Binding: Binding buffer is added to the lysed samples to adjust binding conditions. Lysates are thoroughly mixed with magnetic particles to allow optimal adsorption of RNA to the silica surface. Salt and pH conditions ensure that protein and other contaminants, which can inhibit PCR and other downstream enzymatic reactions, are not bound to the magnetic particles.
- Washing: While the RNA remains bound to the magnetic particles, contaminants are efficiently washed away during a sequence of wash steps using wash buffer R1, wash buffer R2 and finally wash buffer R3.
- Elution: Highly pure RNA is eluted into elution buffer. The purified RNA can be either used immediately for downstream applications or stored for future use.
Kit Components for 100 tests:
- 1x 100 mL RNA Lysis Buffer
- 1x 5 mLMagnetic Particles suspension
- 1x 80 mL Wash Buffer R1
- 2x 20 mL Wash Buffer R2
- 1x 100 mL Wash Buffer R3
- 1x 6 mL RNA Elution Buffer
- 1 tube 0.5 mg PolyA
In stock (can be backordered)
This product is only supplied to professional users.