Herpes Simplex Virus 1 IgG/IgM Rapid Test: 30 pieces
€ 63,53 € 52,50 ex. VAT
The OnSite HSV-1 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Type-specific detection by utilizing glycoprotein G1.
- Single test that detects and differentiates IgG and IgM anti-HSV-1.
- High confidence as test is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: 90.7% IgG; 85.0% IgM.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (10 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial treatment action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 10 minutes.
Performance when compared to reference method:
- Relative sensitivity: 90.6%
- Relative specificity: 91.4%
- Overall agreement: 90.7%
The kit contains:
- 30 individually sealed foil pouches containing 1 cassette device and1 desiccant
- 30 capillary tubes (10 µL)
- 1 bottle with sample diluent (REF SB-R0203, 5 mL/bottle)
- Package insert (instruction for use)
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
This product is only supplied to professional users.