Haema TX fully automatic hemostasis analyzer: thromboelastography
The TX will be introduced at the MEDICA 2019 exhibition in Dusseldorf. Please visit the MedCaptain booth, we will be happy to welcome you and demonstrate the instrument to you.
With the HaemaT4 a full picture of your patient’s hemostasis can be generated, both from clot formation, clot strength as well as fibrinolysis.
Kits to determine plaletet aggregation function (AA/ADP) are available as well.
Running a Kaolin test will provide the following output, which is developing on the screen real-time:
The different parameters generated are:
- R: indicates activity of coagulation factors
- K: indicates activity of functional fibrinogen
- α: reflects the rate of clot formation
- MA: represents the maximum strength of the clot, and is related to the function of platelets and fibrinogen, mainly determinded by the activity of the platelets
- CI: composite index of coagulation
- LY30: indicates hyper-fybrinolysis
- EPL: index for prediction of fybrinolysis
- ACT: activated clotting time
- FLEV: represents the content of active fibrinogen in whole blood
- R0-R1: indicates residual heparin levels
A complete range of reagents and controls is available
Prices for reagents on request, yearly contract options including placement are available.
Trial placements are possible, please contact us
This product is only supplied to professional users.