Haema T4 hemostasis analyzer: thromboelastography
With the HaemaT4 a full picture of your patient’s hemostasis can be generated, both from clot formation as well as fibrinolysis.
Running a Kaolin test will provide the following output, which is developing on the screen real-time:
Real-time display of the reaction actually provides you with the fastest possible insight.
The different parameters generated are:
- R: indicates activity of coagulation factors
- K: indicates activity of functional fibrinogen
- α: reflects the rate of clot formation
- MA: represents the maximum strength of the clot, and is related to the function of platelets and fibrinogen, mainly determinded by the activity of the platelets
- CI: composite index of coagulation
- LY30: indicates hyper-fybrinolysis
- EPL: index for prediction of fybrinolysis
- ACT: activated clotting time
- FLEV: represents the content of active fibrinogen in whole blood
- R0-R1: indicates residual heparin levels
A complete range of reagents and controls is available
The instrument includes:
- integrated 12.1″ touch screen
- 4 test channels
- 4 sample incubation holders
Prices on request
Trial placements are possible, please contact us
This product is only supplied to professional users.